Dear Parents / Caregivers:

Shortly before 2:00pm this afternoon, there was a discovery of a ‘burning rubber’ smell coming from the school boiler room.  There was slight smoke in the air.  The decision was made to evacuate the school and phone the fire department.  The fire department reviewed the area, indicated it was a faulty rubber washer, cleared the air, approved the air readings and permitted students to return into the school at 2:45pm.  During this time, the students were cared for within the warmth of St. Gregory the Great Catholic Parish.

We’d like to thank Cambridge Fire for their fast response and Father Malcolm and the Parish Team for accommodating us so quickly.

See you tomorrow!